The Official Voting Page For The "Feels Like Summer" Photo Contest.
2 Night 3 Day Getaway at Bungalow Beach Resort on Anna Maria Island
Thanks to everyone who entered....All the photos were great. We selected 10 finalist photos instead of the 5 we originally planned for you to choose from!!!
Please Read The Following Rules for Voting:
1) You must be 18 or over and a WomanToWomanMagazine.com Member To Vote. Not a Member? (Click Here To Join)
2) Each member can vote once per calendar day. The person with the most qualified votes wins. Finalists are encouraged to invite their friends and family to join the website to vote for their photo, but spaming on the site is prohibited. Limit one WomanToWomanMagazine.com account per person. Violators votes will be disqualified.
To Vote... Simply enter the Photo # of the person you want to vote for in the "Comment" Box below. If you do not see the "Comment" box then you are not signed in. You must sign in first and then Vote.
3) Voting begins Monday 7/12/10 and ends Sunday 7/18/10 at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on Monday 7/19/10.
4) Please do not leave any negative comments. Any negative comments will be deleted and your vote will not be counted.
5) Before you vote, read the "Important" Information located above the "Comment" Box below. If you do not want a lot of emails coming to your personal email then you will do what it says.
#1. “Summertime Wedgies!!!” submitted by April Mole
#2. Sun Princess ~ Beauty Under the Sun” submitted by Amie Schwartz
#3. Indian Sunset over Anna Maria Island, Florida” submitted by Deborah Hawkins
#4. “Relaxin' in the Summertime” submitted by Tonya Lockamy
#5. "Summer in Phoenix!” submitted Shelly Asbury
#6. “Layed Back Summer” submitted by Gina Louise Saum
#7. “Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun” submitted by Mara Gibson
#8. Summer in the Shells” submitted by Robyn Tragesser
#9. "No Tar Balls Here!!!” submitted by Michelle M. Ackerman-Whelpley
#10. "Bummer in the Summer” submitted by Jessica Gutowski
EVERY TIME AFTER you make an entry be sure to Click on the icon that says "Stop Following". Our Social Network Provider has added a new default that may send an automatic update on a blog that you comment or reply on. Which means every time someone enters you would get an email. It's really easy to make sure you are opted out of this option...please look at the picture below.
If under your comment box it says "stop following" you need to click on it and stop following the replies. Otherwise you will get an update on every reply. So Click on Stop Following if this option appears.